Absolute Lounge & KTV

>> Friday, February 19, 2010

Since I am a bit free recently, I will now introduce to you this "absolute".
Absolute, as you can see on its signboard, is a lounge, and also a KTV. That's mean, you can drink and sing here.

Actually, it is divided into two sections, and there are two doors. One section is a bar, and another section is a KTV. However, there are connected in the inside. I did not get a shoot on the lounge because there were peoples drinking inside and I don't dare to shoot. Moreover, I do not drink so I don't actually like linger around the bar corner. Besides, peoples were drinking and smoking there, and I hate both. But this is the picture of the counter of the KTV. Nice?

Next, let's look at the room. This is our room. I mean we sang at this room. I think it is room 6 or something. Haha. Quite a big one. And the most important thing is, the charges is cheap. Monday to Friday, excluding public holiday I think, sing from 12p.m to 6p.m only RM15. And if you bring your valid student card, you only have to pay RM10.

The door. lol.

Next, the menu. Not clear huh? Go check it out yourselves then.


Now, the address. I actually had a name card but I threw it during Chinese New Year cleaning. So, what I have now is only the address and the phone number, no map.

Address: Lot 4434-4436, Ground Floor, Jalan Tawi Sli, 93250, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Tel No: 082-573111

1 comments:

Ken Wooi February 19, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

quite a nice place.. i didnt sing k for so long edy =)

kenwooi.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog includes the food and fun that I have found in Kuching.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP