Double Woodhouse Kopitiam

>> Friday, May 28, 2010

Today, I am going to introduce to you this "Double Woodhouse Kopitiam". Double Woodhouse Kopitiam a.k.a 木木小屋 is a cafe located at Padungan, near the Song Kheng Hai Ground Food and Recreation Centre.

From the outside, this cafe looks awesome. The colors, the mood, the lighting, all seem very relaxing (at night I mean).

But when you stepped in, you will find that it is not as good as expected. Well, at least I felt that way. However, before I jeopardize your mood to go there, let me first introduce to you some of the things that it offers, including games and food.

First of all, the cafe provides some mini games for its customers. The games include Scrabble, Chinese Chess, Jenga and so on. If you would like to play one, you just have to ask from them.

Next, let me introduce the some food and drinks to you. First of all, these are the menu. The first one is the food menu, and the second one is the drinks menu. Look nice right?

And now, the food and drinks.
Potato Wedges - RM 5.00 - Honestly, it's not nice and is a bit charred.

French Fries (the bill says "French Fried(L)". lol. I thought it should be French Fries?) - RM 5.00 - I never knew that there are S, M, L for French Fries. At least I didn't noticed it when I made my orders. Well, it is just some ordinary fries. And not to mention, the sauce that they give is just some lousy chili sauce.

Kiwi Yogurt - RM 6.50

Teh Tarik (I) - RM 2.50

Teh Tarik (H) - RM 2.00

Chocolate Milk Tea (add honey pearl) - RM 4.90 + RM 0.50

Finally, the interior looks of the cafe, which I don't really like it. The first section (first picture) should be the non-smoking area. The second section (second picture) is definitely a smoking area (I've asked). Normally, it should be right to have smoking area and non-smoking area. But look at the second picture below, the smoking area is not an open place. The four walls are closed. The smelly cigarettes have no open space to run to. It should not be a smoking area. If they want to make it a smoking area, they should dismantle some of the walls, or at least break the windows.

Conclusion, this cafe is not a place that I would really like to hang out at. But perhaps you will like it? Who knows. Go and try it yourself.

Map of Double Woodhouse Kopitiam:

Tel: 082-410504
Address: 152, Jalan Padungan, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak.

9 comments:

v!vi@n May 28, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

eee...i like this place..the deco and all..but its in sarawak...

jfook May 28, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Passed by but never beent here before.

ohmywtf May 28, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

hmm..intersting name for a cafe :-)

Anonymous May 28, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Berita dari Sarawak......bestnya. Ikut blog u gak.

John May 28, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

@ohmywtf - the name is good. i like it. but sadly the interior design is a failure to me.

@jfook - maybe you can go and see if you agree with me or not.

@v!vi@n - your name so cute design. lol. I bet your location have much more better place than it. If you come to Sarawak, msg me and I will bring u there. XD

Lindy May 28, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

Wow...never thought Double Woodhouse interior looks so good! Gonna go once day! :D

John May 28, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

@Xudeen - thanks.

@Lindy - good arh? lol. I think ok lo. Just not really as comfortable as what I expected.

kumfye May 29, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

nice place to hang out...

thefye.com

John May 30, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

if u say so. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog includes the food and fun that I have found in Kuching.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP