Kuching Festival 2010

>> Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kuching Festival, one of the most welcomed event is here again, and this time it's better than ever. It has more food stalls, and a mini fun fair, which is the first ever mini fun fair since there is Kuching Festivals. Besides that, you can also ride a horse for RM10 in the day time, if I am not mistaken.

Date: 31 July to 22 August 2010
Venue: Dewan Masyarakat, MBKS Jalan Padungan Kuching, Sarawak

I don't have much to comment so I will just show you some pictures of Kuching Festival 2010 here. There should be more, but these are the few that I chose to be put up here. If you are not from Kuching and will be here before 22 August, then you must pay a visit here. By the way, saw the 1st stall on the 1st picture below? It is "Gourmet Sausage". What is so special about it? Well, it has the biggest sausage on Borneo that you must try. The last time I went there, the sausages were out. So I am gonna go there again to try it when I am free.

2 comments:

Anonymous August 10, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

John August 10, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

huh? is it? how can? weird.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog includes the food and fun that I have found in Kuching.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP