Country Court

>> Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just now, went to eat lunch at Country Court. It is located at No. 222, Twin Tower, Rock Road. The foods are quite nice, and the price should be ok for a middle class family to have lunch there.
We ordered 6 types of food. The following are what we have ordered, their prices, and my rating on the food.

Beijing Roasted Duck. One for RM32, half for RM17. My rating is 7/10. So so lo.

Foochow Sea Cucumber Soup. RM10. My rating is 8.5/10. Quite nice actually.

Changkok Manis Fried with Egg. RM8. My rating is 8/10. Who on Earth ordered this?

Marlbo Bean Curd. RM8. My rating is 6.5/10. My friend keeps say this very nice.

Butter Prawn. RM12. My rating is 8/10. I think it's not in the menu.

A picture of all that we have ordered. Got one Bitter Gourd Fried with Egg there actually. However, I did not take any picture of it because I dislike it. Haha. By the way, it is not in the menu as well.
My drink. Lime Juice. RM2.50. My rating is 7/10. Wonder why the color is like that. They include the skin also?

In the end, this was what was left.
And finally, the bill. Wow! Taipei 101.

Address: No. 222, Twin Tower, Jalan Rock, 93200 Kuching, Sarawak.
Tel: 082-426522

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog includes the food and fun that I have found in Kuching.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP