Richmond Place

>> Friday, December 25, 2009

Today, I am going to introduce to you the western cafe that my friends and I had our dinner two nights ago, i.e. the Richmond Place. If you lived in Kuching, I am sure that you have heard this name before. It is one of the famous places to eat western food.

Now let us look at the menu. Not very clear huh? Go and find out by yourself then. By the way, I forgot to shoot down the price of the beverage.

Next, these are what we had ordered, their price, and my rating on the food.

Garlic bread. RM2.50. My rating: 6/10. The taste of garlic is not strong enough and not very crunchy.

French fries. RM5. My rating: 7/10. The fries are not as hot and crunchy as desired.

Sprite float and cola float. RM3. My rating: 9/10. You know la, junk food ma.

Lamb shank. RM20. My rating: 8/10. I had a slice of it and I do not really like it.

Chicken chop. RM8. I cannot make a comment on it because I had never tried it.

Fish and chips. RM10. My rating: 9/10. The fish is nice but the look of the dish is not that satisfying.

Address: 18A, Jln Ellis, 93300 Kuching, Sarawak
Tel: 082-25 1199

4 comments:

theeggyolks December 25, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

I tried the chicken chop..it's quite nice actually..maybe a 8/10? >.<

John December 26, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

haha.

Anonymous January 16, 2012 at 11:34 AM  

Food is good but attitude is bad. Waited for an hour for order, didnt arrive when inquire, the staff said they ran out of that menu. Bullshit....wated my time. Cheap yes but Im not goning there anymore

John January 16, 2012 at 6:14 PM  

haha. maybe that's just an accident when their business is too good?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog includes the food and fun that I have found in Kuching.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP