Delizze

>> Sunday, December 19, 2010

Delizze, a bakery cum restaurant located at Premier 101 Commercial Center. I am sure many of the Kuchingites out there have been to this place before. As for me, this is my second time here.


For those of you who do not know what "Delizze" is, let me show it to you. As what I have said at the first sentence, Delizze is a bakery shop and also a western restaurant. At one section, you can buy all sorts of bread and cakes.

At another section, you can sit down to enjoy the nice but expensive food served.

The following are what we have ordered, their prices, and my review on the food.
Soup of the Day. RM5.50. Did not have a taste on it.

Chicken A La King. RM12.50. My rating: 6/10. The chicken too hard. The bread too hard. The sauce is nice. The French Fries are yummy. The veges are bad.

Chicken Gordon Blue. RM17.50. My rating: 8/10. The sauce is nice. The main food is just so so only, even though it can 爆浆.

1/2 Roasted Chicken. RM15.50. My rating: 7/10. The chicken is nice. The sauce is nice. The mashed potatoes are not so tasty. But most important of all is that the chicken is most probably just a 2 months old chick grown using hormone.

Hot Dog. RM9.50. My rating: 9/10. The hot dog is tasty. The potato wedges are nice. The bread is too hard. The veges are good for decor.

Map of Delizze:

7 comments:

Lynnie December 20, 2010 at 12:35 AM  

Haha the spoon is floating on the soup LOL!

SuFang (Careen) December 20, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

Looks classy and delicious, I'm drooling =P

Peeciella December 20, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

agagaga delizze! :D
I've been there once! :)) the food there okayla :))
+ my school just opposite 101 ;D

jfook December 20, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

I tried the food there and it was good.

Chuckie Cotton December 20, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

The spoon got on the soup...haha..Epic failure.



Join Exabytes Angel Program now and get RM50 bonus upon sign up.
http://exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/

John December 20, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

@Lynnie - haha. accident.

@SuFang (Careen) - yes it is classy. but the price also classy. haha.

@PrisCielLa - the bread really very hard. duno why the bread to hard.

@jfook - i know u did.

@Chuckie Cotton - lolx. ya lo.

Summer Sunshine September 4, 2011 at 4:26 PM  

This is just my suggestion here, you could try out Chef@home Restaurant, which is located opposite the Petronas station at Hui Sing. Although it is not very well-known in Kuching, but the environment and foods are really nice. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog includes the food and fun that I have found in Kuching.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP