Myst Cafe

>> Saturday, December 25, 2010


Myst Cafe @ 101 Premier Commercial Center, a nice place to hang out with friends at night.

Why I say at night when it is opened from 1100 to 2300? It is because the cafe is warm at day time.

There is no air conditioner but some portable air conditional which are not cooling at all and some ceiling fan which are quite high above.

So basically, the cafe is warm on the day time. The conditions become better at night because there is no more hot sun. So you will feel a bit cooler there.

Besides the "not very cool" condition, everything else should be fine. The foods are very nice and the prices are reasonable. There are many games for you to play too. But I believe you will need to spend quite some time to figure out how to play all these games.

So now, let's look at some of the stuff that they serve. For you information, I might make some mistakes on the name of the food because the bill is not very clear and I don't think I memorized the look of the food 100%. So please forgive me.

Chocolate Milkshake. RM4.00. My friend say "nice".

Coffee Fiz???. RM3.00. Do not order this. My friend says it is terrible. Order at your own risk.

Berry Patch ???. RM4.00. I like this. But it is too sweet.

Potato Cup. RM5.00 for large portion. RM3.00 for small portion. I like this. The fillings(chicken) on the potatoes taste good. If you like to eat potato, I am sure you will like it.

Baked pasta??? RM7.00. Most of the food here are given 3 choices of chicken, lamb or beef.

Baked Cheese Rice. RM7.00. Not bad also.

Mince Meat Rice?? RM5.00. I chose lamb. You can also choose chicken or beef too, if I am not mistaken. Quite nice.

What what fried rice. RM7.00. My friend say not bad.

Beside the food that I have posted, there are still lots of snacks that taste very nice. I ate lots of them the first time I visited there but sadly I forgot to bring my camera. So, go and give it a try. I am sure you won't regret.

Map of Myst Cafe:

16 comments:

Peeciella December 25, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

The food look nice :D shall try it >=D

John December 26, 2010 at 12:35 AM  

the food are nice and inexpensive.

laila December 26, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

looks delicious!

John December 26, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

yes they are.

theeggyolks December 26, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

the portion looks big :D

Hilda Milda™ December 26, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

The price are reasonable as well (:

John December 26, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

@theeggyolks - not so big but not too small too. haha.

@Hilda Milda™ - yup.

Malaysia Asia January 8, 2011 at 4:36 PM  

Great site, found your blog by chance. Also was looking up some info on Kuching as it has been almost 2 years since I last visited and plan to do so to cover some articles for m travel site.

David
Malaysia Asia

DeZs January 8, 2011 at 8:19 PM  

Hi John,

The internet truly connects nowadays. I just accidentally swiped through some 'random' searches and bumped into your blog.

On behalf of the guys at Myst, we really wish to thank you on your feedback and on our outlet.

We're still a small and aspiring business trying to survive the waves - but we will do our best to improve our environment for our guests.

My apologies if I do know you in person :P Meeting up too many people up nowadays that I've my mind clouded in literal chaos >.<

If you have time, we do have some interesting arrangements we are trying to pull off at the moment. Unfortunately almost everything is still on the drawing board - and actually this is where people like you can come in (like affiliates, etc). Drop off a contact in my Inbox (same email on the post) so we can get connected!

Thanks once again :D

Best Regards,

DeZs
for
Myst Cafe

John January 12, 2011 at 1:09 AM  

@David Jr - Thanks.

@DeZs - Sure. Welcome.

John January 14, 2011 at 12:07 AM  

the internet is a dangerous place. everything is insecure with internet around.

domokun February 9, 2011 at 5:18 PM  

mince meat rice rm5 onli eh ...reasonable XD

John February 9, 2011 at 5:25 PM  

yup yup.

DestinyMiracle April 2, 2011 at 11:47 PM  

Went there today and get annoyed badly by the staff or the owner.... the staff/owner just rudely sitting down besides my girlfriend while i was playing game with my gf and frenz without proper introducing nor ask for our permission. I wanted to enjoy my Saturday with my girlfriend and it end up that guy playing instead. I think he's a bit drunk and keep speaking loudly besides me... won't ever want to visit there again with this type of service..... I am still seriously frustrated until now

John April 3, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

lolx. why you didn't scold him or just leave? If he was drunk, I think if you go there to scold him now, he will say sorry to you. Or most probably you gf too pretty until he lost himself.

DestinyMiracle April 3, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

Lolx, maybe maybe =X. Nah, i just want to relax myself during the weekend after tiring work in the weekdays. Don't wanna spoiling my weekend further arguing or quarrel with others. Anyway, everything else in the cafe is acceptable. Price is reasonable and food is acceptable also. Except for my bad experience there

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

This blog includes the food and fun that I have found in Kuching.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP